When you look and feel your best, you have the confidence to lead that big meeting at work, face a parent-teacher meeting head on, or enjoy a girl’s night out. However, spa treatments and beauty appointments to look your best can quickly add up.
Save time and money with these at-home beauty tricks that will make your routine feel much more luxurious.
- Show your lips some love with a lip exfoliator that removes excess flakes while providing much-needed hydration. We like this Elf Lip Exfoliator and this lip scrub from Tarte.
- Pamper yourself with a luxurious facemask packed with vitamins, antioxidants and collagen to replenish dull skin. Consider this Dermal Korea set, this highly-rated version from Boscia or even a pure-clay mask.
- Ask any expert and they will tell you that the “secret” to great skin starts with skin care. Add this option by Olay Regenerist to your routine, or the Rise+Glow Duo from Drunk Elephant.
- Skip the salon and revive your locks with a hydrating hair mask. This option from L’Oreal claims to repair up to one year of damage and has great reviews. We also like this protein rich, oil-infused option from MoroccanOil.
- Manicures are great but they can be expensive! Instead, opt for a DIY kit like this one with a 5-star review on Amazon that also comes with the tools you need for a pedicure.
- Speaking of pedicures, you can bring that relaxing spa feeling directly to your living room with this all-in-one foot bath massager that warms and massages with each use. Spoiler alert: you’ll never leave home again
- Say “goodbye” to acne with Differin Gel. It is the first and only FDA-approved prescription strength retinoid treatment that is available without a prescription. It’s hard to argue with the 543 5-star reviews backing these claims as well.
- Moisturize your skin and gently cover any imperfections with a pore-erasing makeup primer like this one from Maybelline or this option from Smashbox.
What are your favorite at-home or DIY beauty products? Share in the comments below.