Let’s face it – accidents happen when we least expect it. Whether it’s a leaky faucet or an issue with your air conditioning unit. Although minor repairs are a resident responsibility, we will assist you in determining the best course of action to resolve the problem.
So, what exactly is considered your responsibility?
- Routine pest control: all indoor and outdoor critters
- Landscape maintenance, watering, fertilization, weeding, bush/plant trimming, mowing, blowing/raking leaves, exterior washing and small tree trimming
- Winterize the premises by maintaining minimum levels of heat to prevent freezing of water pipes and outdoor spigots, wrapping the outside water main in winter and removing snow and ice
- Repair of minor irrigation issues, drip lines and sprinklers
- Replacement of burned out light bulbs, fluorescent tubes, smoke alarm and thermostat batteries
- Supply and changing of heating and air conditioning filters at least once every three (3) months
- Testing smoke alarms monthly
- Maintaining a smoke-free home & premises
- Proper disposal of trash, waste, garbage and yard clippings
- Prevent mold and mildew prevention. Report any leaks, HVAC issues, musty odors or discoloration of walls, window frames or ceiling immediately
- Repair of clogged drains and toilets, except when caused by roots or structural breakdown
Have a service request? Give us a call! We can either schedule your maintenance request with one of our skilled technicians or refer you to an approved vendor. Please note that if we complete a maintenance request that is considered your financial responsibility, the charges for the repair will be added to your account and must be paid with the following month’s rent.